Pages

Wednesday 9 March 2016

My Wonderful Christmas

Twas the night before Christmas when all through the house not a creature was stirring not even a mouse.


Today was Christmas and you know what that means Christmas shopping, Christmas presents and my personal favourite Christmas dinner.


Now it was time for Secret Santa. We all gathered around and reached into the hat and received our Secret Santa. My Secret Santa was my brother, Antonio. He just gave me a letter. It said “Look behind the television.” Behind the television was a old dirty pillow. I was very upset until I felt a small box in the pillow. I ripped open the pillow and inside was a sliver necklace. I hugged Antonio and gave him a glass frame with a photo of me and him in it.


After opening our presents we had a special breakfast we could either have pancakes and juice or bacon and eggs. I had the pancakes, I wish Christmas was everyday.


After a couple of hungry hours it was time for Christmas Dinner. My mum cooked  roasted ham moralized with mustard and honey, mashed potatoes, salad and chocolate cake.


Just before bed we watched a family movie called “Home.” Home is about a small alien called “O” who tries to help a human after an alien invasion.


This was the best Christmas in the whole, wide world!    

   

No comments:

Post a Comment