Pages

Friday 9 June 2017

Jesus Comparison - Jesus is the Vine

Jesus is compared to a Vine - Discuss
John 15: 5 - I am the vine you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Do you understand?
No, I don’t understand what Jesus means. I don’t understand the fact that he is a vine, and we are the branches. I don’t get the concept of what is happening, I think I’ll understand it more if I weren’t just given that one verse to read. I think if I knew more about what Jesus was talking about - as in read more about the verse’s background - I would understand that verse properly.

Below I have created a Bookmark that reminds me of Jesus
It is also a understanding of what I have read from John 6 35:

No comments:

Post a Comment