Pages

Monday 19 February 2018

Curiosity Project / Week 1

Monday 19 February 2018

Visual Diagram / Clocks

This past week our class has been doing a Project about curiosity for our Home learning.
Today's assignment was to create a Visual diagram about what we were curious about.
I created a visual diagram about clocks because it is a very common household feature and how it works is very fascinating.
(Click on the screenshot below to take a closer look!)


Below is a video I chose to share:

I chose this video about a Game designer because I thought it was pretty amazing how he began his career with his interest in gaming while he was a child. He started to become more curious about gaming and decided to turn his passion into his career. 
This is a great example of where curiosity can take you. 



1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah I like they way you have added a lot of information about your diagram about clocks, also how you have described about the game designer.
    I have never learned how to design a game .
    From Aniya

    ReplyDelete