Pages

Friday 9 November 2018

100 Words Challenge: Cherry Blossom Tree


Words: 97

The Cherry Blossom Trees hovered over me as I walked slowly down the damp concrete pathway. I was glad I wasn’t at home, home was chaotic and there were too many people there, fighting and arguing. I needed to get away, I needed to be alone.

I was walking down the endless petal filled pathway until I realised something. Cherry Blossom Trees were beautiful and made any space look alot better. I wish I had one at home, then maybe I’ll like to be there more often, looking after it to keep me away from the trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah,i really like how you have put a lot of interesting vocabulary and Adjectives, i also like how you have explained the Blossom Tress in a lot of details. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete