Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

100 Words Challenge: House's Point of View


Learn: To write a story from the house’s point of view.

It’s hard being a house this scary looking and old. No new families want to move into me, and all the kids like to make these fake horror stories about me. I’m actually really nice and my foundation is strong.

Another problem is that dogs just like to do their business on my lawn.I need a new owner to help me with these sort of problems.

People just like to judge others by their first impression and their looks, they don’t know what’s in the inside, which is really important. I feel like I need a good renovation.

2 comments:

  1. Hi its me Natarlia I like your challenge you did and I think we might do this someday this year. I thing I like about it is that its like a horror story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI my name is Morgan I am from Blaketown school I am a year 8 I really liked your story and how it was written in a houses perspective maybe next time you could use some more descriptive words,and write some more I would love to see what you would add on to it.
    Keep up the good work!!!!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete