Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

The Fifth Week of Lent

Learn: 
- To reflect on our journey with Jesus this week. 
- To read/listen to the Gospel and find out the message to the Gospel for the Fifth Sunday of Lent.

Task 1:
- To reflect on my journey with Jesus this week. Did I do what I said I would do? How and Why not?

Did I do what I was supposed to do?

Well, I didn’t do exactly what I was supposed to do. But I did get most of my work finished. Apart from Maths, I think I did pretty well with finishing my work. Though I didn’t understand most of my work, Von did help me with my Reading and Maths. In Religious Education, I think I did the most work on. I was able to finish my work in time and blog it, for everyone to see. I hope I can carry this on for next week.

Task 2:
- Illustrate or make an Info graphic about the Gospel you have read Today, make sure you add in the Important information you have found.

*I didn't understand the Gospel I read today, though we some help I was able to get most of it done.



1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Aaliyah!
    This is an outstanding post to show your your understanding of reflecting to gods journey!

    ReplyDelete