Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

100 Words Challenge❗️

100 Words Challenge
Words: 139

Prompt: ...but I didn’t understand the instructions...
Challenge: We have to try and write a story with a hundred words.


Today in Maths Class, I got in trouble. “But I didn’t understand the instructions” I said to the Maths teacher when she asked me why I didn’t do the assignment. “Your instructions are so confusing,” I whined. “How am I supposed to know how to *reads off maths sheet* multiply the factor of X by the square root of Y?!

My teacher looked at me and asked in a cold voice ‘Why didn’t you ask someone to help you?” I thought about this question for a while before I could give her an answer, “I didn’t want to distract anyone during the test.” I smirked, I thought I was going to get away with not doing the test (on purpose) until my teacher said. “Go to the Peace Room.”

No comments:

Post a Comment