Pages

Friday 6 July 2018

Solar Power☀️

Solar Power - Inquiry
(Aaliyah & Claudia)

Last week, our class was assigned to create a presentation with a group about Solar Power, Hydro Power or Wind Power.
We chose to do Solar Power because it sounded interesting.
Yesterday, we presented our work in front of the whole class and we were rated by our teacher, Mrs Lauchlan. We got 69/100
I was very proud of Claudia and I, I think the only thing we needed to work on was talking about our slide, not reading it.

I hope you enjoy our presentation about Solar Power!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Aaliyah! Wow your post about Solar power is very interesting! I never knew that you can make money by using solar power! Maybe next time you could use something a different tool to show your research! Bye for now!
    From Ella.

    ReplyDelete