Pages

Thursday 18 October 2018

Welcome to Term 4!!

Thursday 18 October
Welcome to Term 4!! - Holiday Writing

On October the third, during the first week of the holidays, I went to ‘West Wave’ with my family (cousins, nieces/nephews, siblings). The day was pretty hot and humid so it great that we were at the pools. I packed an extra set of warm clothes (since it would be pretty late when we would come out of the building) and some snacks since we would be swimming around for a long time.

I walked cautiously into the slippery changing room and got changed into my swimwear. The biggest swimming pool, which is the most used one was not very packed, so I decided to get into the water as quickly as possibly (with a few of my cousins) and enjoy it while I can. The water was warm and it felt very calm for some time ... until the waves came in. I was in the deep side (which was a little too deep for me) and whenever a wave would form, it would crash over my head and I would be sent underwater, so I quickly swam to the depth which suited me the most.

I swam around the main pool, spending time with my cousins and playing pool games. After a while, a bit later into the afternoon, I got bored and decided to look after my nieces and nephews for a while in the kiddy pool. They were only small but they had a lot of energy in them, like a battery. I played with them in the very warm water for a while until they had to go home. When they left, I decided it was time to have a shower and get changed since it was getting colder.

I finally finished changing and came out to a table to have some chips. I finished eating the salty snack and we all left to go back home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aaliyah, you have done a great piece of writing and it sounded like you had a fantastic time at West Wave,you have also explained what you have been doing during you time there. Great work!! Kaliamata.

    ReplyDelete