Activity 2: In 1936, a 13 year old girl named Marjorie Gestring became the youngest person to ever win an Olympic gold medal. She won the gold medal in the springboard diving competition. Imagine that you were alive in 1936 and you had the chance to interview her. On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask the Olympic champion (if you had the chance to meet her!).
These are the five questions I would like to ask her.
* How does it feel to be the youngest person ever to win a golden medal in the Olympics?
* What got you started with the sport you have chosen?
* How did you use to train?
* Where did you use to train?
* Who encouraged you to be in the Olympics?