It’s official! You’ve chosen your country and bought your ticket. Now it’s time to pack for the big adventure! Think about where you are going and what the weather is going to be like when you arrive next week.
To find out more about the weather in your chosen country log onto the Accu Weather website [http://www.accuweather.com]. Type the name of the capital city of your country into the search bar. It will tell you what the weather is going to be like in your country of choice. On your blog, provide a five day forecast for the weather in the capital city of your chosen country.
Tuesday - 87 degrees (Pleasant and Sunny)
Wednesday - 87 degrees again (Pleasant with plenty of sun)
Thursday - 83 degrees (Dropped a little but still very hot)
Friday - 86 degrees (Warm and pleasant good for a picnic) \
Saturday - 83 degrees (Yay the weekend! Great for going out to the beach)
Before you start packing your suitcase you will want to create a list of everything that you will need to bring with you. Most airlines let you bring one big suitcase with you so you’ll have to think carefully about what you want to bring…
On your blog site, post a list of everything that you need to pack for your trip. Put a star (*) beside the 5 items that you think are the most important.
* Chile is going to be VERY hot, so I will need to bring some sun block
* The one place I would love to go to while at Chile is the beach. So I will need to bring some swimming togs.
* If I'm going to try and hike The Antofagasta I am going to need some Hiking Gear.
* I loved exploring at night, so The Easter Islands is a great place to go to. So I will need a flash light.
* Pucón is an exploring hub coverd in snow. I think it would be helpful if I brought along a warm jacket.
Make a word poem called a ‘wordle’ using your packing list (i.e. the list of of things you are taking with you on your trip). To make a wordle you need to go to the Wordle website [http://www.wordle.net/create]. Enter the words for all of your items into the box provided and click ‘Go.’ The website will create a wordle for you. Save the wordle and then post it on your blog.