Day 8 – Sunshine and Swimming Togs
Good morning! It is Day #8 of your journey and, according to the local weather station, today is going to be cloudy and wet. Back home in New Zealand it is sunny and 28 degrees Celsius today. It is a perfect summer day! Think about what you like to do in the summer time and complete one or more of these activities.
Activity 1What are your favourite things to do in the summer time? For this activity you have two different options: (1) You can take a picture of yourself doing one of your favourite summer time activities and upload it to your blog along with a description of what you’re doing or (2) you can write a paragraph that tells us about what you love doing in the summer on your blog. It is completely up to you!
In this photo my baby niece and I are having fun at the pools.
Ask someone in your family or one of your friends what their favourite five things are to do in the summer time. On your blog, write the title ‘Summer Activities’ and, below the title, tell us about the five things that they love to do.
Today I interviewed my niece and asked her what she loves to do in the Summer.
1. Since it's not a very hot Summer, I like to swim indoors at the local Swimming Pools.
2. When it is kind of sunny, I like to go out with the Family and have a nice Picnic.
3. In my spare time, I like to head out with my cousins and walk to the park.
4. Sometimes in Summer I get to go to Rain Bow's End with my friends.
5. My favourite activity to do in Summer is to go Camping. Whether it's in Piha or just in the bush, just as long as i'm outdoors i'll be happy.